* Rescue, Rehabilitate and Rehome American Eskimo Dogs
* Provide alternatives to the surrender of AED's to animal shelters through, training, counseling and adoption services
* Educate the general public about the unique needs of the AE
* Build alliances with other AED rescues, All-Breed and Mixed-breed rescues whenever possible
* Build a network of individual rescuers to further this goal
* Educate the general public on the benefits of spaying/neutering of ALL companion animals
* Promote the humane treatment of ALL animals
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner
We are in need of donations. We have taken in an awful lot of dogs this year and it has strained our budget to the breaking point. There have been 3 that required heartworm treatment and that is expensive. We don't skimp on the dogs....much of their care comes out of our own pockets. In addition to monetary donations we welcome gift cards to Wal-Mart, PetSmart, Tractor Supply and any online pet supply. We are always in need of crates, exercise pens, toys, grooming supplies and collars/leashes. Donations can be made directly to our veterinarians (info on request). Because many of the dogs we take in are in other states and because we adopt out of state gas cards are also very welcome.
We are now able to microchip our American Eskimo Dogs!!
Each dog will be chipped before it is adopted.